REAL-TIME ANALYTICS TO MAXIMISE YOUR SOLAR PERFORMANCE
Once your solar panels are installed, it’s not enough to flip the switch, start making power and just walk away. You probably want to be able to monitor your system, make sure that everything is working properly, and check your energy production and income numbers occasionally. Having a reliable monitoring system with a nice-looking graphical interface that is easy to use and easy to understand is important.
Analytics to understand if yield is as expected or designed
Predict yield accuracy with increased certainty
Effective Observations & Measurements
Know about equipment issues in real-time and correct them immediately
Monitor production in real-time via a centralized platform
Determine whether under performance was caused by weather or by equipment
Raspberry 3B+ now supported
Advanced email features for installers to monitor multiple systems
Dedicated Pylontech batteries page
IOS app with great new features
Home Automation now offered (Contact us now!)
Easy setup now with integrated hotspot & configuration wizard
Android App now supports mutiple systems
INVERTER CONTROL CENTER
ICC support most Voltronic inverters.
With ICC you can do the following:
- Monitor multiple solar systems on a single dashboard, perfect for installers that need to monitor all of their installations at once.
- Upload everything happening in your solar system to the internet in real-time. You can view the data from any web browser (local or cloud).
- Monitor your solar system with IOS or Android app directly on your phone.
- Will warn you of any faults in your system.
- Support for Victron Energy BMV battery monitor, used for true state of charge (SOC) monitoring.
- MQTT for live display values. For Android devices you can use MQTT dash.
- Switch between grid and battery mode based on time setting or state of charge.
Inverter Control Center (ICC) came about after a long search for monitoring software that could gather and store information about Voltronics inverters. There simply wasn’t a product that could record everything happening in the inverter, present it in real time, and allow the end user to make sense of their solar systems in an easy to understand fashion. This is where Inverter Control Center was born.
Initially the software supported only the Axpert 5kva inverter, but over time a wide variety of Voltronics inverters have been added, including the Axpert 5kVA in parallel (up to 9 inverters), the new InfiniSolar 4Super, etc.
The dashboards can be accessed remotely, allowing the user to see exactly what’s going on in the solar system. A copy of the data can even be sent to the installer to remotely monitor all the systems he/she installed, and can be drilled down if any problems arise.
Raspberry Pi Installations
Keep it up. It is the only real remote monitoring solution for Axperts that I have come accross. I am buying another license today…
A five star Rating from my side…… outstanding support service……… top of the range software.